Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ugh...& Crabs

There might be an observable slow down in the output of this blog only because...bearing the brunt of being a college graduate in a recession, I really just haven't been going out as much for budgets sake. I'm saving up for a rainy day and despite the sunny days we've been having, I'm always expecting rain.

I've been thinking about crabs most of the day. For the past week, I've been contemplating going down to the Crawfish Shack and getting a pound of crawfish and a pound of crab before that mess in the gulf starts to take effect. I had their boiled crab not too long ago and it was awesome! Given that me and my sister are addicted to crab, seriously, at the Crawfish Shack it's like crack. Given my current economic situation, I'm going to have to cold turkey eating boiled crab until my sister offers to pay. (sigh)

You know you're a poor college graduate when you think "hmmm, that dollar I'd spend in the vending machine could buy me 3 apples at the grocery store." I really want to kick this recession's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment