Friday, March 26, 2010

#15: Crepes

If I remember correctly, last Saturday was the last day of SXSW. Honey Plum (otherwise known as Pumpkin) and I are not fond of cold weather which really was killer on the last day. We were getting hungry and we went to the nearest place that was indoors with food. It ended up being Le Cafe Crepe.

DSC00461

I'd say one of the main appeals of this place is having savory crepes in addition to the sweet ones. It's not exactly steak and kidney pie, but it'll do. I'd been here once before when this place was a Brazilian joint. I guess it didn't do too well. Anyway, if you ever happen to be here in the area, try a moderately priced crepe. They're a decent size and they have a very nice house blend coffee that goes well with it. It's a cozy place to escape the cold from.

No comments:

Post a Comment